Ready to start your career in M&A? If you’ve gained a clear, comprehensive understanding of M&A concepts and theories, your next step is to complete the M&A Certification Exam from the New York Institute of Finance.
To earn your Professional Certificate in Mergers & Acquisitions from NYIF, you must pass this exam.
The exam is 20 questions, timed at one hour. To qualify for the certificate, learners must receive a grade of at least 70% or better.
Prerequisite to sit for this exam is to earn a Verified Certificate in all 5 M&A courses from NYIF:
- M&A: Concepts and Theories
- M&A Concepts and Theories: Advanced Topics
- M&A: Structuring the Deal
- M&A: Free Cash Flow (FCF) Modeling
- Accounting Principles for M&A