We start with a quick catch up on the UI5 basics and our evolved best practices as well as new tools. Then we dig into more advanced scenarios and concepts step by step. You’ll not only sharpen your UI5 development skills, but also explore additional options to increase your developer productivity with SAPUI5.
Challenge yourself with the hands-on coding exercises for each course unit. Learn and deepen your understanding by implementing realistic Web app scenarios in SAP Web IDE. For local development environments, the new UI5 tooling as well as the Karma test runner are explained as well.
Key highlights of the course:
- Evolved best practices and recommendations for app developers
- New SAPUI5 innovations (drag&drop, OData V4, XML composites)
- Developer productivity tools and features in SAP Web IDE
- Optimizing apps with the UI5 tooling
- Configuring apps for SAP Fiori elements and SAP Fiori launchpad
- Adapting apps with SAPUI5 flexibility
Join us on this exciting five-week journey and enroll today!
*The key concepts shown in this course apply to both, SAPUI5 and OpenUI5. OpenUI5 is the open-source version of SAPUI5 and includes all main features. Some specialized UI controls and additional scenarios shown towards the end of the course are exclusive to SAPUI5.